Auction Terms & Conditions NO SHIPPING IS AVAILABLE FOR THIS AUCTION; LOCAL PICK UP ONLY ON SATURDAY, October 23, 11am-4pm
Premium, Shipping, Terms and Conditions
BUYERS PREMIUM SCHEDULE
A premium equal to 15% of the final bid price will be applied to each lot sold, to be paid by the buyer, as part of the final purchase price.
PICKUP DATE, AT THE RESIDENCE
Saturday, October 23, 11am-4pm (BRING HELP, IF NEEDED)
Please bring a copy of your paid receipt with you. Please also bring any needed boxes, packing or wrapping material, and loading labor if needed. Wickliff Auctioneers agents are unable to assist in packing, wrapping or loading. NO LOADING LABOR WILL BE AVAILABLE!
PAYMENT FOR ANY PURCHASE IS CONSIDERED DUE AND PAYABLE ON RECEIPT OF INVOICE. All payments MUST be made using the payment link in your invoice, prior to 3pm, Friday, October 22. NO PAYMENTS WILL BE ACCEPTED AT THE PROPERTY DURING PICKUP! We will process credit card payments (using the card provided at registration) for any unpaid invoice at 3pm, October 22, and send the paid receipt via email.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. All property is sold “AS IS” and neither the auctioneer nor any consignor makes any warranties or representation of any kind or nature with respect to the property, and in no event shall they be responsible for the correctness, nor deemed to have made any representation or warranty, description, genuineness, authorship, attribution, provenance, period, culture, source, origin or condition of the property and no statement at the sale, or in bill of sale, or invoice or elsewhere shall be deemed such a warranty of representation or an assumption of liability.
2. The highest bidder as determined by the software utilized for online bidding.
3. All merchandise purchased must be paid for and removed from the premises the day(s) indicated.
4. The absence of a condition report does NOT imply that an item(s) is/are perfect or without flaws. Condition reports, with additional photos, are available on request, on lots with a low estimate of $100 and above. Condition reports are answered in the order that they were received. Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee that condition reports requested less than 48 hours prior to an auction will be answered. Any condition statements are given as a courtesy to prospective buyers. Condition reports are only an opinion and should not be treated as a statement of fact. While we make our best efforts to accurately describe each item, we are not responsible for any omissions in descriptions or in any condition reports, your only guarantee is to preview the items yourself, or have an agent preview for you.
5. If the purchaser breaches any of its obligations under these conditions of sale, including its obligations to pay, in full, the purchase price of all items for which it was the highest bidder, Wickliff & Associates Auctioneers, Inc. may exercise all of its rights and remedies under the law, including (a) canceling the sale and applying any payments made by the purchaser to the damages caused by the purchaser’s breach, and/or (b) offering at public auction, without reserve, any lot or item for which the purchaser has failed to pay in full the purchase price or failed to remove from the premises within (30) days, holding the purchaser liable for any deficiency plus all costs of sale.
6. In no event will the liability of Wickliff & Associates Auctioneers, Inc., to any purchaser with respect to any item, exceed the purchase price actually paid by such purchaser for such item.
7. This sale is tax exempt.
8. Bidding on any item indicates your acceptance of these terms and all other terms announced at the time of sale.
Refunds are not available, except in the case of a blatant misrepresentation of a material fact by the auction company, claims made within 10 days of auction. All purchases are final, and purchaser makes the decision to buy based upon their own investigation and not upon representations made by auction company.
Seller User Terms
Bidder User Terms